Breaststroke to Front Crawl Clinic
Location 1: Cliff Lakes, B78 2DLLocation 2: Spot on Wake, B95 6HJ
Are you a breaststroker who has always wanted to learn front crawl?
Are you nervous about putting your face in the water?
Would you like to increase your distances?
This 4 week course is for you!
This course includes:
- Becoming comfortable with putting your face into the water
- Learning proper exhalation
- Ensuring correct body position
- Teaching you correct breathing and timing
- Learning front crawl with a group of like-minded learners
- With sighting and swimming in a straight line
Cost: £100 for the 4 sessions
This master class includes 4×45 minute group sessions and can be completed with or without a wetsuit.
You will require a swimming hat and goggles and it is recommended to have completed an Introduction to Outdoor Swimming first or have some experience of swimming outside.
It you are swimming without a wetsuit, a tow float will be required but this can be purchased when booking. You will receive a swimming hat as part of your booking.
Cliff Lakes Courses 2022:
- Mondays 6.45pm: May 9th, May 16th, May 23rd, May 30th
- Saturdays 8am: May 7th, May 14th, May 21st, May 29th
- Mondays 6.45pm: June 6th, June 13th, June 20th, June 27th
- Saturdays 8am: June 11th, June 25th, July 2nd, July 23rd
- Mondays 6.45pm: July 4th, July 11th, July 18th, July 25th
- Saturdays 8am: July 30th, August 13th, August 20th, September 3rd
- Mondays 6.45pm: August 1st, August 8th, August 22nd, September 5th
Spot On Wake
- Sunday 10am: May 22nd, May 29th, June 26th, July 3rd
- Sunday 10am: July 24th, July 31st, August 21st, September 4th
Please note that booking for the first date of the course will also automatically book you onto the 3 subsequent dates.