Breaststroke to Front Crawl Clinic
Location: Cliff Lakes, B78 2DL
Are you a breaststroker who has always wanted to learn front crawl?
Are you nervous about putting your face in the water?
Would you like to increase your distances?
This 4 week course is for you!
This course includes:
- Becoming comfortable with putting your face into the water
- Learning proper exhalation
- Ensuring correct body position
- Teaching you correct breathing and timing
- Learning front crawl with a group of like-minded learners
- With sighting and swimming in a straight line
Cost: £100 for the 4 sessions
This master class includes 4×45 minute small group sessions and can be completed with or without a wetsuit.
You will require a swimming hat and goggles and it is recommended to have completed an Introduction to Outdoor Swimming first or have some experience of swimming outside.
It you are swimming without a wetsuit, a tow float will be required.
Course 3 dates for 2021:
7pm September 7th
7pm September 14th
7pm September 21st
7pm September 28th
Please note that booking for 7th September 2021, will automatically book you onto the 3 subsequent dates also.